Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thoughts and Musings....

Hello all...let me introduce myself; I'm one of Swinebread's siblings and have known Josh since his UP days. I too miss him crazy alot... I plan on doing a longer post of remembrance, but thought I'd do a shout out for info on Josh's favorite charities. I believe there is a memorial fund in the works? Perhaps family & friends can contact Swinebread, and he can put the info in the sidebar to make it easy for anyone to donate to his fund, or directly to one of his fav charities in Josh's name.

I recall hearing at the Gerding Theatre Remembrance that Josh had worked for VBC (Village Building Convergence), an event created by The City Repair Project, perhaps that could be one added to the list?

Thanks again to all who spoke at his Remembrance event, I loved hearing all the stories, knowing I'm not the only one who can't imagine a world without him in it still.

3 comments:

  1. I'd been thinking maybe the Cat Adoption Team or Bonnie L Hayes or something, but if his parents have a preference I'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. City Repair Project & PICA were the 2 that were listed that I got from Gavin @ Hollywood Lights.

    ReplyDelete