Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It was a very wonderful and moving remembrance for Josh last night. I'm in such a sad place right now so it is hard for me to write anything coherent, but I did want to thank all the folks that worked on putting the event together. It meant everything to have it at such a wonderful theater with such wonderful people.

There was an amazing slideshow with pictures from different periods in Josh's life. That show was run to the tunes of Moxy Fruvous. I took a lot of comfort from this because I was the one the introduced Josh to this band. If Josh ever had a soundtrack to his life than Moxie's Music was it.

Here's a video of one of the songs we heard while remembering what a great man Josh was:



-Swinebread

2 comments:

  1. I managed to snag a copy of the slideshow on last night, Swinebread. Perhaps I can share it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you post the slideshow on this blog?? would love to see it again also.

    ReplyDelete