Friday, December 26, 2008

Images from True History of Coca Cola in Mexico


The True History of Coca Cola in Mexico was one of my favorite shows that Josh performed in. I went and saw it four times at the Miracle Theater. Never was there a better laugh riot to grace a Portland stage IMHO. I sure hope somebody recorded one of the performances. Both Josh and Rafael were fantastic and very, very funny. At Josh's remembrance ceremony I said, when speaking about this show, "You haven't seen theater until you've seen Joshua Westhaver as Hitler." I should have also said seeing Josh in a dress too.






-Swinebread

1 comment:

  1. I'm still digging thru photos, I know I've got some shots from the rehearsal period of this show. When/if I find them I'll be sure and send them on to you.

    ReplyDelete