Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bug Huntin'


I had a memory today of Josh taking our cat Bubba "Bug Huntin'" Bubba was very fond of capturing flies and moths and whatnot, but sadly they always seemed to be near the ceiling, while he... was not. So Josh, kitty lover that he was, would take Bubba Bug Huntin'. This involved Josh balancing Bubba in his hands as Bubba stood on his back legs. And then sloooowly walking all around the kitchen. Josh was patient, and would let Bubba hunt flies for long periods of time.
Sorta random, but since I have photos, I thought I'd share.

PS - You know, he had that had a very, very long time.




2 comments:

  1. That's so great, this is just what I imagine this blog is for...all the memories. What a patient guy...I wouldn't have done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the patient either, lol Josh what a guy....

    ReplyDelete