Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks

I also wanted to thank everyone who made last night possible. (Thanks for beating me to it Swine...)

But i really wanted to thank everyone who was willing to get up and speak about Josh last night. It really helped to see Josh through the words of so many people who really loved him. It also was good to see how we all knew the same man and how he was the same person with each and every one of us. I felt a lot better than i have after listening to all those wonderful memories.

And to those who were unable to speak about Josh, thank you for being there. I know it's hard to speak in any situation. Infinitely so in a situation like that.

Thank you to everyone who participated last night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everyone who wasn't able to speak will have the opportunity to do so here, at least I hope so. I loved hearing all the stories, and funny anecdotes about him, they were all so "Josh".

    ReplyDelete