Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Reliably Funny and Friendly

I met Josh in 1998 when I started working at Hollywood Lights. The thing that I always loved about Josh is it didn't matter how long it had been since you had seen him, it was like no time passed at all. He was reliably funny and friendly and I was always sad when we had to part company again. 

The last time I saw Josh was at my Wedding. We played a great game of frisbee before the ceremony. Candice and I were grateful he was there for our wedding day. 

I have great memories of Josh that will always stay with me. I'm a better person because he was in my life. The world has lost a great man, he will be missed greatly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan,
    I really glad that Josh made it to your wedding and you're right The world has lost a great man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture alot...thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete