Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mr. Snazzy Pants


Okay, so this photo is the mid-90's. I think this was maybe even before the famous hat came into our house... Brian and Josh and I were down in the basement of our little apartment. They had just wrestled their Grandmother Maxine's (at least I think it was hers) desk downstairs. It was like our first piece of real furniture! It was beautiful and Josh and I loved having it there. (and if my memory is wrong, pleeeeze correct me Brian or Alan!)
Anyway, the other point is - the pants. He and I could basically share a wardrobe - though I think he wore smaller jeans than me. But these two outfits we are wearing, well, they were interchangeable. Sometimes I wore the white pants, he wore the blue ones, or I'd grab the black turtleneck. We went to a Halloween party once dressed/acting as each other - if anyone has photos from that I'd LOVE to see them. It was absolutely hysterical.
So here we are - Mr. and Mrs. (or soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs.) Snazzy Pants!

3 comments:

  1. Too bad i never got to see Josh in these for real. I would have given him such a hard time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!...I can wear my husband's shirts, but not the pants...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I always knew you two were a bunch of fops together...

    ReplyDelete