Monday, January 5, 2009

A Josh Self-portrait



Back when Josh and I were in college together we played a lot of roleplaying games. For one campaign the GM actually had us playing ourselves rather than the usual fictional characters. Both Josh and I liked to draw various subjects from our gaming adventures and so on one occasion Josh decided to sketch himself. While going through some old papers I found this drawing from 1992.

You'll note that Josh decided to put a frame around himself. He is wearing his tree frog T-shirt that he owned at that time and he also has knee pads on just in case he got into a fight with the bad guys. It's funny how he looks so serious here when my memories of Josh are mostly of him smiling or laughing.


-Swinebread

2 comments:

  1. I always loved the drawings Josh did during our Vampire chronicle. Have you stumbled across any of those yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet but when I do I'll make sure you get them.

    ReplyDelete