Thursday, February 12, 2009

More of Josh as Gilbert


Here I've posted the third scene from The Adventures of Amyman and the Amazing Men. It has a bunch of wonderful Josh moments and that great Josh stage presence we love so much.

There is a scene 2 (of course) with the supervillan The It From Otherwhere, wherein she hatches her plans against the Amazing Men, but this scene does not have Josh. If you'd like to view this before you watch scene 3 check it out here

This is the third scene


-Swinebread

3 comments:

  1. Yea, this one lets Josh shine once again!...

    Are there any other vids of Josh's work? That would be cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bit of footage from my television show, but I would need to edit it quite a bit to keep from infringing on copyright law. It's amazing that the footage I do have from that day is footage from the last day I ever saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man i love seeing Josh in action again...

    ReplyDelete