Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Josh as Gilbert the Sidekick in The Adventures of Amyman and the Amazing Men


The Adventures of Amyman and the Amazing Men is a one-act play written by Joseph Limbaugh. This play was performed in the Mago Hunt Center on January 31st and February 1st in 1992 in Portland Oregon as part of Joseph's senior project.

Josh was wonderful in his role as Gilbert. You can see all things we loved about him in this performance. He always had a special place in his heart for this show as he would often included it on his acting resume'.

In this 1st scene we are introduced to the Amazing Men.




More Amazing Men as I upload the videos.


-Swinebread

6 comments:

  1. Hey Swine, does Josh have more speaking bits in the upcoming videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, it's obvious everyone is having so much fun! I wish I could have seen it live...but I think I was living in on the East Coast...or in Mexico...or maybe I had the Beaniac by that time? It's all getting a bit fuzzy!

    Glad you dug this one out of the archives in any case...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ML -yes he does

    LB - Yeah you weren't in town for some reason or another

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the various themes of the superheros and the homemade costumes, they crack me up! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Were we ever that young! Was I really that thin?! Anyway, too late now but I finally figured out how to play the zoom- being slightly out of time and all that. I absolutely LOVED Josh in this- he was so perfect. Remember your adlib with his coat and hat that made it into the show? I lost it every time you did that.

    I had a dream about all of us a few days ago. Someone was with us that looked a little like Josh and it made me miss him. The guy said something funny and you threw your head back laughing and Josh was sitting right next to you- 19 years old in his hat and green coat laughing along with us. Maybe he was trying to tell me something...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh Heh... I think the only reason I didn't crack up was because I didn't have to look at myself.

    Josh was the greatest in this it is true Jeanne, I so glad I have a copy it and was able to share it with everybody.

    I've had a lot of dreams about Josh too. I think it just stems from the fact that I miss him and I want more time with him that I'll never get.

    ReplyDelete